Translations:Real Flight Simulator/31/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
4. GROUND SYSTEMS
- Available only when on ground.
- GROUND POWER UNIT - External power supply. Available only when properly positioned at the gate.
- PASSENGER BOARDING BRIDGE - Available only when properly positioned at the gate. Activate it to board/disembark passengers.
- PUSHBACK - Available only when stationary, activate it to be pushed back
5. AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
- Tap once to activate the currently selected sub-menu, tap again to close it.
- Keep the button pressed and move up/down to move between the different options, release to choose the desired sub-menu.
- 5.1 SYSTEMS
- HUD - switch hud on/off
- WP HUD - switch waypoints display on/off
- AC HUD - switch other airplane marker display on/off
- ATC - switch ATC text display on/off
- APU - switch APU on/off
- ICE - switch deicing on/off
- NAV LIGHTS - switch navigation lights on/off
- BEACON LIGHTS - switch beacon lights on/off
- LANDING LIGHTS - switch landing lights on/off
- STROBE LIGHTS - switch strobe lights on/off
- 5.2 ENGINES
- For each engine:
- FIRE- Tap once to activate, tap again when ready to use extinguisher, will deactivate automatically after a few seconds if not used.
- ENG x - Tap once to start up the engine, when green is ready; tap again to switch it off. Shows throttle power for selected engine.
- THR xx% - Move up/down to adjust engines separately.
- 5.3 FUEL
- LEFT TANK - Tap to release fuel
- RIGHT TANK - Tap to release fuel
- FUEL - move left/right to move fuel from one tank to the other