- Choose a plane and download the .ZIP file
- Unzip the .PSD template
- Open the template using Photoshop, GIMP or any other .PSD compatible graphical package.
- Have a look at the "EXAMPLE_LIVERY" layer to see how the example livery has been applied.
- Design your custom livery on the "FINAL_LIVERY" layer.
3. Save and upload
- Save your .PSD file or save only the "FINAL_LIVERY" layer as .PNG file (Keeping the "AIRPLANE NAME" in file name; example: B787_nameofyourlivery.psd or B787_nameofyourlivery.png)
- Optional: compress your .PSD or .PNG file as .ZIP file
- Upload your file (Valid uploaded files will appear in game within 3 working days)
Warning! Please make sure to download the latest version of each plane template before creating new liveries.
Latest changes: 3 Aug 2023 - EMBRAER 190 (v8) - AIRBUS A321-200 (v1)