- Choose a plane and download the .ZIP file
- Unzip the .PSD template
- Open the template using Photoshop, GIMP or any other .PSD compatible graphical package.
- Have a look at the "EXAMPLE_LIVERY" layer to see how the example livery has been applied.
- Design your custom livery on the "FINAL_LIVERY" layer.
3. Save and upload
- Save your .PSD file or save only the "FINAL_LIVERY" layer as .PNG file (Keeping the "AIRPLANE NAME" in file name; example: B787_nameofyourlivery.psd or B787_nameofyourlivery.png)
- Optional: compress your .PSD or .PNG file as .ZIP file
- Upload your file (Valid uploaded files will appear in game within 48 hours)
Warning! Please make sure to download the latest version of each plane template before creating new liveries.
Latest changes: 07/Nov - ATR72-600 v1